Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuildBetterDays
Reel Rookie

Android Login Issues Persist

Android devices continue to have issues with logging in despite the last ticket being marked as resolved. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Carrots
Channel Surfer

Re: Android Login Issues Persist

The phone seems to be working again. But trying to log in from Roku Smart Home Apps installed on other Android systems results in the same error: 

Can't sign in

Your email or password doesn't match our records

Reset password

Back to home page

0 Kudos
Carrots
Channel Surfer

DON'T LOG OUT. You may not get back on. Fortunately I had another non wireless device that was still "logged in" and I can now see my cams. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying until they fix this snafu.

0 Kudos
BuildBetterDays
Reel Rookie

Unfortunately, I just purchased this system on Sunday, so I have not been able to login since purchasing to use it. 

0 Kudos
Carrots
Channel Surfer

You definitely need a smart phone that can log in because IIRC the phone and the camera communicate with each other "visually" during initial setup. They did fix it as far as phones are concerned. You no longer need that "Roku App" hack to get on. What broke on my end was logging out of a WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android) installation and then not being able to get back in. So that got hosed and I have no idea when.

0 Kudos