Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What size screw are needed to mount tv

Jump to solution

What size screw are needed to mount an ONN Roku TV 50”

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What size screw are needed to mount tv

Jump to solution

Welcome aboard to the Roku Community, @Miketerpening31.

Thanks for inquiring about the size of the screw on your ONN Roku TV. We're here to provide information. 

Please be advised that if a third-party company manufactures your Roku TV model, there may be specific differences in its hardware specifications or features, such as screws to mount your TV. Therefore, the best option is to contact the TV manufacturer for further assistance. You can refer to this support article to find out where to get support for your Roku TV.

Let us know if you need more help; we're always ready to assist you.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome aboard to the Roku Community, @Miketerpening31.

Thanks for inquiring about the size of the screw on your ONN Roku TV. We're here to provide information. 

Please be advised that if a third-party company manufactures your Roku TV model, there may be specific differences in its hardware specifications or features, such as screws to mount your TV. Therefore, the best option is to contact the TV manufacturer for further assistance. You can refer to this support article to find out where to get support for your Roku TV.

Let us know if you need more help; we're always ready to assist you.

Warm regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dobson2023

Jump to solution

I just bought a 55” Roku tv from Best Buy. And it does not have the bolts to mount it with.  What size do I need 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Dobson2023, if it's a TV made by Roku and not one of the other manufacturers (e.g., TVL, Insignia, Sharp, etc.) and you're speaking of a wall mount, this may help:

How to choose a wall mount for your TV | Official Roku Support

If the TV isn't made by Roku, you'll probably have to search the manufacturer's web site.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.