Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bearmanpig
Reel Rookie

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

I'm having that issue today, I reset the tv and when I enter my valid email it tells me,“We can’t seem to reach you by email”, what gives  

0 Kudos
Maya8195
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku not sending activation email

Jump to solution

I tried the factory reset and now it’s saying it can’t seem to reach my email. What to do now ?

0 Kudos
Bearmanpig
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It most certainly has not been fixed! I have a 700.00 Television set I cant use and all you people have to offer is restart the tv and router, I've done that more times than I can count! What am I supposed to do?

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are unable to complete the activation process. I will do my best to assist everyone.

If a factory reset doesn't resolve the activation issue, kindly send the serial number/ device id found in your Roku device. 

You may refer to this link on how to perform a factory reset: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rocksy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

when you do the factory reset once it comes back up don't load your internet into it bypass that until you've done all the other settings once everything else is in then put in your internet that's how I got mine to work, no help from roku

0 Kudos
Devilfire1

Jump to solution

Hey Roku. Get this fixed! I just bought 2 TVs and I now have 2 expensive bricks. Give a solution that actually works!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Devilfire1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community! 

If you are still having any issues with completing the activation process after following the provided steps above, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku not sending activation email

Jump to solution

Hi @Maya8195,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing an update.

If you are still having any issues with completing the activation process, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Im having this same issue and I can’t factory reset. It’s won’t let me return or use the home button. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Maddyreichelt,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If you are still having any issues with unable to complete the activation process, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos