Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DOney

Sync my LR tv to play from where I left off and watch in other room?

Sorry, most of my question is in the subject line. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Sync my LR tv to play from where I left off and watch in other room?

I mostly use Prime, Netflix and Paramount+ and it seems to me that each of these remembers where I last left off.  (Assuming I’m in the same account and profile on each respective service.)  However, I don’t think there’s any “top level” synchronization that reminds me that the last thing I watched was in Prime.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
6E616D65
Roku Guru

Re: Sync my LR tv to play from where I left off and watch in other room?

Go to settings/home screen/what to watch and turn it on, on each Roku.

I just turned that on, started Dune 2 on max, and exited after a few minutes. At the home screen I selected what to watch, and it was the first item in the continue watching row. I turned the option on for two other Roku's and it also appeared there. It resumed from the point I left.

I assume this will only work with apps that exchange that info with Roku. I only now tried it for the first time. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.