Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ranger481v

Roku ultra lt wont power on after reset

Jump to solution

When I plug power in the white light goes solid and then starts flashing. Then white light goes off. Everytime I hit the power on the remote it blinks but will not stay lit.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku ultra lt wont power on after reset

Jump to solution

Hi @Ranger481v,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku device. Kindly check out this support article on what to do if your Roku streaming player does not power on, and make sure to follow all the troubleshooting steps listed to see if it fixes the issue.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ranger481v,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku device. Kindly check out this support article on what to do if your Roku streaming player does not power on, and make sure to follow all the troubleshooting steps listed to see if it fixes the issue.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JD1944_

Jump to solution

I have 4 roku ultra units in my home. 2 of them work OK. 2 of them will not start up.

When I connect them the ROKU comes on and dances a few times then it shuts down and the power light goes off. They both worked fine before I moved and every thing was boxed up for a while. Yes I have changed power supply, remotes, cables. nothing works. The problem is in the units.

Is there a way to fix this or contact roku?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try a factory reset:

How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

If they're still under warranty:

Step by step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.