Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku account only showing 2 devices, but I have 3 that all work

Jump to solution

I have 3 Roku Ultra Devices in my house. All of them are working fine. When I log in to my account at https://my.roku.com/signin It only shows 2 linked devices.

Shouldn't it show all 3 devices ?

Maybe I have done something stupid and have two different Roku accounts. One with the missing Ultra which I have forgotten about, and one with the two I see.

I am a bit confused here.

Thanks Chris

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku account only showing 2 devices, but I have 3 that all work

Jump to solution

Check Settings > System > About on all 3 of your Rokus.

The email address listed will identify the Roku account to which each is linked.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Check Settings > System > About on all 3 of your Rokus.

The email address listed will identify the Roku account to which each is linked.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks for the pointer. They all three have the same email address. So long as they are all on the same account I am OK. Things are working and I rarely need to login the the roku.com account. One of them had accidentally been unplugged. .So, maybe after enough time it will show up.

It's also nice to see the MAC addresses are located on that page. That is helpful.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos