Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaiousama

Roku Ultra - Order "Shipped" but still not actually shipped a week later

Jump to solution

I've tried to use the support form but on three different browsers they just return with an "Oops" about something being wrong on the website's end and clearing out the form.

I placed an order for a Roku Ultra back on the 7th directly through Roku because it claimed it would ship out the next business day.  I did indeed get a tracking number the next day.  It's now a week later, and the tracking continues to state that USPS is still awaiting the item.  So when is it actually going to ship?  The only reason I ordered direct is because Amazon was showing it wouldn't ship for 2-3 weeks, while Roku stated it would ship by the next day.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra - Order "Shipped" but still not actually shipped a week later

Jump to solution

Hi @esowden,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand your sentiments regarding the order status of your Roku device. Upon checking, your order is still under the relevant timeframe. Kindly check out this support article on Customer Order Frequently Asked Questions for details and instructions. If, in any case, you do not receive it within the allotted order timeframe, please let us know, for we are willing to assist you in getting a refund or reshipment.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. Rest assured that you will be receiving your order. 

Sincerely,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @kaiousama

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community

We're sorry to hear about this, and we'd like to sort this out. Kindly check your inbox by navigating to the upper right corner of your browser interface here in the Roku Community website.

We hope to hear back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
esowden

Jump to solution

Same issue here.  Orders were supposed to ship yesterday but website says USPS is till awaiting items.  Your website said they'd ship yesterday - your emails say the orders have shipped - USPS says otherwise.  Trying to get away from the Amazon Firestick because of their bait & switch tactics concerning app access through their Prime Videos account.  I could have purchased the Roku equipment locally and had it installed by now.  Come on!!!  You have my money - where's my equipment???

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @esowden,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand your sentiments regarding the order status of your Roku device. Upon checking, your order is still under the relevant timeframe. Kindly check out this support article on Customer Order Frequently Asked Questions for details and instructions. If, in any case, you do not receive it within the allotted order timeframe, please let us know, for we are willing to assist you in getting a refund or reshipment.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. Rest assured that you will be receiving your order. 

Sincerely,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos