Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parrori1
Reel Rookie

Roku Ultra LT light on box won’t cut off

Jump to solution

I have a new Roku box and the light on it stays on all the time

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra LT light on box won’t cut off

Jump to solution

Hi @Parrori1,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that Roku streaming players are low-power devices that are designed to remain on and always connected to the internet.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: Can I power my Roku® streaming player on or off? | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It seems that my Roku LEDs have worked in a variety of ways depending on model, OS release, and possibly even what is connected to it. As such, these days I pay very little attention to them.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Parrori1,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that Roku streaming players are low-power devices that are designed to remain on and always connected to the internet.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: Can I power my Roku® streaming player on or off? | Official Roku Support

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Parrori1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So I should not be concerned that my light burns constantly?  I was mainly concerned because all my past Roku boxes lights have always gone off.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Parrori1,

Thanks for the following up.

Can you please elaborate more on your inquiry? Are you having an issue with your Roku Ultra LT?

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Parrori1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Works fine.  Just wondering if it is normal for the light to stay on , since none of my former Rokus have ever been like that.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It seems that my Roku LEDs have worked in a variety of ways depending on model, OS release, and possibly even what is connected to it. As such, these days I pay very little attention to them.

0 Kudos
Parrori1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok.  That works for me.  

thanks.

0 Kudos