Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M109guy
Reel Rookie

Roku Ultra Episode Descriptions fonts too small

Actually I thought I liked it. It had most of the features I was looking for and was on my way to recommending it to others till one glaring problem arose. The font size used in the episode descriptions are so small they are very difficult and sometimes impossible to read. I’ve not had this issue with my other A-TV devices so even tho I like the Roku Ultra I am having to go back to the other brand. After extensive google research this apparently has been going on for quite sometime. I guess Roku can’t fix this issue or they blame the streaming service, either way it’s not a problem on the other device. I sure hope this eventually gets fixed because the Roku Ultra is fantastic but unusable for me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Ultra Episode Descriptions fonts too small

Where are you seeing the small font sizes? Is it within a specific channel/app, or do you feel that way about everything? If it's within only specific apps, Roku can't control that. Unless it's within The Roku Channel, which Roku does control. Naturally, the size of TV you're viewing on is going to have an impact on the visuals. My two primary TVs we use with a Roku are 55", and even from across the room I don't feel I have a problem reading the screen. And I'm almost 70 and wear glasses/contacts. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.