Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

@Bkdillon

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post and I'll be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Smk12292

Re: No signal

Jump to solution

Hi Danny I am having same issue no signal tried everything.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Smk12292

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Is there a light on the Roku device? How are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting your Roku device to another TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shellykva

Jump to solution

No Signal for me too.

ROKU SE 3930X

SO132082DGEH

VISIO 

VOJ320FIA

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Shellykva

Thanks for the post.

Is there a light on the Roku device? How are you powering the Roku? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet? Have you tried switching out the HDMI cable used to connect the device, as well as using another HDMI port on the TV?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting the device to another TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Roro2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, 

Thank you for the help.  I've tried calling twice, at the urging of tech support on the phone we returned our new Roku and got another, still nothing.   It's not working-- Here is our info.

Model: Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)  

light on the Roku device: yes, it's flashing

It is plugged into a wall outlet and hooked up to a 2016 Samsung, I've tried it in all 3 ports, it keeps saying no signal.  We don't have another tv to try it on, but I could try hooking it up to a cable box on an older tv.

@RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
ss1720
Reel Rookie

Shows "No signal" on tv . Tried removing the HDMI cable/reset button any support Roku would offer?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Roro2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Follow up to yesterday's post my stick info is: 829610 001951

and tv is UN55JS7000F

Thanks

@RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Roro2

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with the serial number or device ID on your Roku device? The number you provided is not yielding any results on our end. Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Roro2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R sorry, serial is: 2150D7420234

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.