Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmbkshne

Roku Express blinking and then turns off

Lol-- -I had the same issue. It turned out that I had my audio receiver set to Satellite rather than the Roku as an input device. I thought my Roku was bad as after I unplugged the power and plugged it back in it would flash ten times and then turn off. Then I had a "duhhhh" moment and realized what had happened.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU EXPRESS BLINKING THEN TURNS OFF!!

Hi @cmbkshne,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be delighted to investigate further this issue that you're having with the Roku Express. May we know how are you powering your Roku device? Is it on the wall outlet or on a power strip?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                    John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.