Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heathersm

Roku Express 4K+ stuck on bouncing roku screen

I bought a Roku express 4K+ in Feb 2024
I watched TV last night, and when I turned it on this morning, it is now stuck on the bouncing Roku page. Like The initial set up page. However, it does not go any farther and turns itself off after a couple minutes.

I tried:

1. Power cycling (unplug wait, plug in again) waiting 5 min, 15 min, and 1 hour before plugging it in again

2. using a different TV

3. power cycling my wifi and checking that it is indeed working correctly 

4. factory reset button on the back of the device. 

Nothing has changed. 

on the website, I logged in to get warranty assistance or agent support, but my device is greyed out saying it does not qualify for assistance. 

as with other people on this community, I am well within the 1 year warranty.

what do I do to get it working? Or to get a new one? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Express 4K+ stuck on bouncing roku screen

If you're using the TV's USB port to power it, try a USB power adapter/charger that can supply at least 1 Amp plugged into the wall.  To reach a person, try using the account/billing option at https://support.roku.com/contactus.  For warranty replacement, start at:

Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.