Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveTheTraveler
Reel Rookie

Register my new Roku television

Jump to solution

Hey, guys! It's great logging in. My username is DaveTheTraveler! No, not an actual traveler. (I wish.) Anyway, this is my first time joining the community. Hopefully, there will be some nice people I'll need to get to know. ('Not looking for followers or anything.) And, not to forget to mention, that when I'm ready to watch TV, I'll be gathering some good stuff. My remote, my teddy bear, my globe, and myself. Also, I'll also be looking at some cool posts.

Message to admins and moderators:

Hi, guys! *Waves at the admins and moderators* 😄

Anyway, since I'll be online, feel free to say something. I'll be reading what you guys have to say. Well, I'm off. Have a good night, my friends.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Register my new Roku television

Jump to solution

Hi there, @DaveTheTraveler.

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for stopping by. We are pleased to have you here.

The Roku Community is a place where you can discover helpful solutions to any issues you may encounter with your Roku devices. This community is filled with unique and innovative ideas, and you can collaborate with other members to find the best possible resolution. Feel free to reach out to our team of Community Streaming Experts and Moderators for assistance with any topics related to your Roku devices. We are dedicated to providing you with the answers and support you need.

To learn more about how the Roku Community works, you can get help here.

If you need assistance, just don't forget to get our attention. We're always ready to help.

Happy streaming!

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Register my new Roku television

Jump to solution

Hi there, @DaveTheTraveler.

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for stopping by. We are pleased to have you here.

The Roku Community is a place where you can discover helpful solutions to any issues you may encounter with your Roku devices. This community is filled with unique and innovative ideas, and you can collaborate with other members to find the best possible resolution. Feel free to reach out to our team of Community Streaming Experts and Moderators for assistance with any topics related to your Roku devices. We are dedicated to providing you with the answers and support you need.

To learn more about how the Roku Community works, you can get help here.

If you need assistance, just don't forget to get our attention. We're always ready to help.

Happy streaming!

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Baraga

Re: Register my Roku stick add to my TV was working before the storm and the power went out my othe

Jump to solution

0 Kudos