Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jackywacky

Not connect to wireless wi-fi

Hi! I’m setting up the Roku Premiere 4620X after I factory reset it.

It will not connect to any WiFi. I tried to connect to my mobile hotspot, I tried resetting my router (TWICE!!!) and I can’t count how many times I reset the Roku device itself, and also I switched to my 2G WiFi and it still does not work.

if this helps at all, my TV is a Toshiba, I don’t know how that would help. But please help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Not connect to wireless wi-fi

Hi @Jackywacky,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having a problem with the Roku Premiere since, after factory resetting the Roku device, it will not connect to your Wi-Fi. We're happy to investigate thoroughly. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Are you getting any error messages or codes?
  • How far is your Roku device from your network router?
  • Did we recently make any changes to your network or network provider?

In the meantime, you may check out this support article here for more troubleshooting steps.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll wait for your response.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.