Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: No start up screen - blinking blue light - one long blink and one short blink - need help

Jump to solution

@Bbleckie  I mentioned to you prior about hooking it up to the HDMI port and not using the A/V cables. So everything is working fine?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No start up screen - blinking blue light - one long blink and one short blink - need help

Jump to solution

@Streamer317 

You really need to stop badgering the Community members. 

Whether someone follows advice given, overlooks the advice given, or simply ignores the advice given, just provide the advice in a non-insolent manner and remember the goal is get users streaming again - not to give oneself a pat on the back.

This issue appears resolved for this member.  On to the next one.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Edit

0 Kudos
Bbleckie
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Working fine. I tried direct to HDMI earlier and it would not work - blank screen. It wasn’t until I set it up using another tv that it worked now going direct to the one HDMI port.  Not sure if it now worked because it was already set up or something else changed. Just glad I have a resolution!  Thanks for taking the time to help!

Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Bbleckie  Welcome 

0 Kudos