Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glennroid
Reel Rookie

I'd like to keep the white light on all the time on my Roku Ultra LT, how do I do that?

Just got a Roku Ultra LT and the little white light on front works great as a sort of night light in our bedroom. It usually is on but occasionally goes off. Is there a way to keep it on all the time?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I'd like to keep the white light on all the time on my Roku Ultra LT, how do I do that?

Disable "power saving" under Settings->System->Power as well as the screen saver and the light should stay on.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Glennroid
Reel Rookie

Re: I'd like to keep the white light on all the time on my Roku Ultra LT, how do I do that?

Sorry, but that didn't work.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

They keep messing with that light.  They really need to add a setting.  There's probably more people complaining that it comes back on after it goes out, so your request isn't as common.  I wonder if it now detects that the TV has been turned off and turns the light off.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Glennroid
Reel Rookie

I have two of the Roku Ultra LTs. I moved the one from my living room into my bedroom because it seems to stay on all the time. You'd think they'd at least be consistent. Oh well, it's still a great little device.

0 Kudos