Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LatonkaLady
Reel Rookie

Google TV and Roku Streambar Pro At the same time?

Jump to solution

Just bought a tv with Google OS (TCL). Just bought Streambar Pro system (4 surrounds and sub). I bought the Roku for the audio because I have heard good things about dialogue sound, but I would like to use the Google OS for this TV, because I have YouTube TV, YouTube Premium music, HBO, Hulu etc. I think this interface works best for me. I have an Roku account which I use on another TV. Express4K. I like it. My question is, do I need to sign into an my Roku account to to use the Streambar Pro  for the audio? If I do can I switch back and forth from Google OS on TV and the Streambar OS? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Google TV and Roku Streambar Pro At the same time?

Jump to solution

Hi @LatonkaLady,

Thank you for the posting here in the Roku Community!

We would be delighted to help you even more. Please be advised that using the Roku Streambar Pro may require logging into your Roku account. By switching the input or source of the TV remote, you can use both the Roku OS and the Google OS on your TV at the same time.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Google TV and Roku Streambar Pro At the same time?

Jump to solution

Hi @LatonkaLady,

Thank you for the posting here in the Roku Community!

We would be delighted to help you even more. Please be advised that using the Roku Streambar Pro may require logging into your Roku account. By switching the input or source of the TV remote, you can use both the Roku OS and the Google OS on your TV at the same time.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.