Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMurdock

Fox News dropping after ten minutes or less.

I agree with the other comments on the Fox News issues over the weekend. I have tried all the suggestions in the stated order: remove app, restart via menu options, and add app. Same! All other apps I have work. This does seem suspicious. My bed bound mom calls me every 10 minutes to fix it. The resolution for this has been too slow! I did notice Fox Nation gets me to the Fox News but I no longer subscribe to it, thus I only got the short preview time. Come on Roku!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Fox News dropping after ten minutes or less.

And again, Roku has no control over apps other than The Roku Channel. Complain to Fox News and demand they fix their app!

0 Kudos
Njsonja

I spoke to Roku in live chat. They said it’s a Fox issue. I’m having this issue on my roku tv, my iPad and my iPhone. 

0 Kudos
Njsonja

Anyone have a phone number to contact a person in their IT DEPARTMENT?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.