Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kk72

Antenna channels gone and no option to get them back. No channels found

I’ve tried hiding streaming channels. It now it says “No Channels Found”. It worked the day I first hooked up the antenna but it hasn’t worked since. Help!?!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Antenna channels gone and no option to get them back. No channels found

@Kk72 

If you have a RokuTV, go to Settings/TV Inputs and look for the LiveTV input. (may be under unused inputs).

Rename this Input "Antenna TV" under Settings/TV Inputs/LiveTV/Rename. (just helps to rename to eliminate confusion).

Then select this Antenna TV input (tile icon) from your Home Screen. (do not select LiveTV from the left side menu as these are only streaming channels, not antenna/OTA channels).

You need to select the Antenna TV "input" in order to watch your locals.

If you are still not seeing your locals, try performing another channel scan under Settings/TV Inputs/Scan for Channels.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.