Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Express 4K+ will not get past boot screen

I’m having the same issue.  Worked great for months and today not able to get passed the bouncing roku.  

Device is plugged into the wall, SN: S07P21A5LKP9 (could be a zero or O) Model: 3941X

0 Kudos
mlc401

Re: Express 4K+ Has bouncing Roku logo

Same issue as the others. I have tried all of the suggested ways of resetting with no response. The best I can get is the bouncing logo.

Model: 3941X

Serial Number: S07P21AWNJE2

It seems Roku is having an issue with this model. Are they replacing them?

0 Kudos
mlc401

Re: Express 4K+ Has bouncing Roku logo

I also noticed that the serial number listed on the bottom of the device is not the same as the one listed in my online account.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express4K+ model 3941x won't go past the jumping logo.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are experiencing an issue regarding stuck on the bouncing Roku logo, can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model and serial number/device ID (these can be found on the Roku device)
-when did you start seeing this issue occur
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dejaylucid
Channel Surfer

Same issue as everyone else. Model 3941X. X01600FP3G3D is s/n list in roku account but physical s/n is SOAH217P3G3D. Started today.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@dejaylucid

Thanks for the post.

It doesn't look like you've provided all of the information that I've requested in my previous post. Can you provide more details about what you are experiencing so I can pass the information along to be investigate further?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jodyw
Reel Rookie

I purchased the Roku Express 4k+ model:3941x 4 months ago and worked previously.  Now it is stuck on the bouncing Roku.  I’ve done all things listed on the support page (unplug for period of time, factory reset) and nothing is working.  I see this is a common issue with the 3941x.  Has there been a resolution to the problem?

0 Kudos
dejaylucid
Channel Surfer

I'm not sure what other info you are referring to.... Bouncing roku logo, won't factory reset. I've provided model number and s/n as you requested in your post.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@dejaylucid
Thanks for the follow up.

Can you please provide us with the following information:

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Jodyw

Thanks for the post.

If you are experiencing an issue regarding stuck on the bouncing Roku logo, can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model and serial number/device ID (these can be found on the Roku device)

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos