Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyle
Reel Rookie

Re: I didn't receive an Activation Code email.

Jump to solution

I just purchased a Roku Premiere and can't get an activation email. Have searched spam and all folders. Have tried this 4 times so far and no email. Please help!

Thank you,
Lyle Foley

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: I didn't receive an Activation Code email.

Jump to solution

@Lyle 

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
racer

Re: email for activation expired

Jump to solution

where find devise set up screen to get a resend?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: email for activation expired

Jump to solution

@racer 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify your inquiry?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tina72
Channel Surfer

Re: No Link Code Email for Device Activation

Jump to solution

How was this issue resolved? I’m having the same issue. 

0 Kudos
Dano1
Channel Surfer

Re: No Link Code Email for Device Activation

Jump to solution

Hi Tina,

When the screen asks you to enter your email, you have to click OK on your remote. Only then will the keyboard screen pop up. Then you can type in your email. I hope this helps. It's not real clear with no prompts of how to enter your email. Good luck

DanO

0 Kudos
noreen123
Reel Rookie

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

Brand new roku tv and no email link, 7 hours so far. This is ridiculous. Useless. Will never buy again

0 Kudos
Dano1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello Noreen,

I had the same problem. I had to press OK on my remote to bring up the email link. Then I could type it in. DanO1

0 Kudos
noreen123
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

that was not helpful at all, pushing home does nothing, im not getting the email with the activation link, ive restarted,factory reset,restarted my modem, nothing i do is making the email come through

0 Kudos
Tina72
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is my issue exactly!  I’ve done everything they suggest...reset, factory reset, changed to my hotspot....I’m not getting an email and yes, I’m checking my spam folder and nothing. 🙁

0 Kudos