Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjgiam
Channel Surfer

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

None of this works.

It's pretty obvious by scrolling thru these threads that this email system of activation is failing miserably & I see it going back at least 7 or 8 months with no resolution.

I have 2 new streaming sticks that appears are useless.

I have a ROKU TV and 2 streaming sticks working fine & activated easily the old way, Now, to my chagrin, will I have to resort to an Apple TV appliance to add a TV?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@cjgiam

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
acerzr2
Reel Rookie

cant activate roku

Jump to solution

I received the link to activate roku on new TCL tv, but when I click link, it sends me to a blank webpage

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: cant activate roku

Jump to solution

@acerzr2

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried using a different web browser to access this link as well as trying to access the activation link on a different device to see if that helps?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cjgiam
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks.

Sent you a private email with S/N

Chuck

0 Kudos
acerzr2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thx, but I figured it out. When I clicked on the link in my email, it tried to open in IE 11, which was apparently my default browser, instead of Microsoft Edge, which is what I normally use. and apparently that browser wouldnt open the link properly. yes I did try safari, and chrome first, but they didn't work

0 Kudos
tdaniel36

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem I get no email for the activation. I have tried all the troubleshooting and still no email please help.

0 Kudos
tdaniel36

Jump to solution

I finally got the email but now keep getting the unable to connect to roku service message and never get the activation code

0 Kudos
tdaniel36

Jump to solution

solved

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to receive activation code

Jump to solution

I've spent 4 hrs trying to get my code.  Yall really need to fix this

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.