Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJT65
Reel Rookie

Re: I didn't receive an Activation Code email.

Jump to solution

Sent you a PM

0 Kudos
Lyle
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello Danny,

I have not received an activation code email for my Roku Premiere. I have tried 4 times and searched all of my Gmail folders. 

[personal information removed]

Roku model: 3920X

Serial Number: K4309F10624

Thank you,

Lyle Foley

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
how do i get the roku code id 22509H168639 2961000195 sku#3810R please help thank you
0 Kudos
TJT65
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Any updates?  I sent a PM yesterday and haven't heard anything yet and still no email.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Lyle 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ett
Reel Rookie

Re: Activation code not generating

Jump to solution

Only have one email account. How can I get code.  Maybe by text?

0 Kudos
ett
Reel Rookie

Re: Activation code not generating

Jump to solution

Code not coming thru. Am not getting email with code. 

0 Kudos
cynsavo

Jump to solution

I couldn't input my email address in my TV. I have a Roku Premiere (8 29610 00294). Thanks.

Cynthia Savo

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@cynsavo 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify what you mean by not being able to input your email address on your TV? Were you unable to pull up the keyboard? If so, have you tried pressing the OK button on your remote?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with a newly purchased Roku Ultra.  I have two other Roku devices that work flawlessly but the new one I enter my email and get nothing, waited over an hour.  For the heck of it I tried another email address with a different email provider and everything setup correctly but I don't want two different accounts so I deleted the temporary one I was testing with.  I noticed if I put in the email for my account and then go onto the Roku app it shows the new device but no details, I assume because the new device hasn't been activated so without the email I am stuck and not getting the email so stuck there too.

0 Kudos