Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eightoes

Connecting my cable account with my Roku account

How can I connect to my cable subscriptions in my Roku account?

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Connecting my cable account with my Roku account

@Eightoes 

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you looking to use an app like Watch TCM that needs activation?

If so, how that usually works is, install the app. when you open it, it will ask to activate to prove you are entitled to it. It usually gives you a code of some letters and numbers. you then go to a web site, In TCM';s case it's: https://www.tcm.com/activate/. you enter the code you were given, then you will be asked to enter you credentials to log into your online cable TV provider account. If successful your app will activte in a minute or two. Is this what you mean? If not please explain further what you want to do.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.