Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angiegarb

Brand New Roku LE won't turn on

I bought a brand new sealed Roku LE and it worked very well until i unplugged it and changed the charging cube, then it didn't turn on. I changed back to the old charging cube and again it won't turn on.

I've done everything to try to turn it on but it simply doesn't, i need help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Brand New Roku LE won't turn on

It seems there are three likely possibilities:  The Roku was defective and could only survive one power cycle, or the power block was defective and fried the Roku, or a cable/connector got yanked "too hard" and broke.

The only Roku LE that I know of was a special edition for Walmart to sell on Black Friday 2021 for $15.  It was basically a 2019 Roku Express 3930.  As such, I probably wouldn’t put a lot of effort into debugging it. Most here recommend the Roku Express 4K+ 3941 as an entry-level (but good!) Roku.

Banned but back. Because why not?
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.