Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DHD1949

2 Roku’s on 2 TV’s - is this allowed

Jump to solution

Can I set up 2 separate Roku’s on 2 different TV’s on the same account? Trying to ditch cable. Read somewhere that others have stated they got messages of too many devices connected. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 2 Roku’s on 2 TV’s - is this allowed

Jump to solution

You can have, I believe, up to 20 Rokus linked to a single Roku account. 

Some channels to which you subscribe may place limitations on how many simultaneous streams of their content you can have -- most all allow at least two.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You can have, I believe, up to 20 Rokus linked to a single Roku account. 

Some channels to which you subscribe may place limitations on how many simultaneous streams of their content you can have -- most all allow at least two.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
A32

Re: 2 Roku’s on 2 TV’s - is this allowed and it's done

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Rolandhunt

Jump to solution

0 Kudos