Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elite1Ray

Roku mobile app won't recognize one of my devices **FIXED, I think**

I have one Roku TV and it's the only device that my Roku account lists as my devices but on the mobile app which is different than the account which also lists just my TV when I try to hook up the earbuds through my mobile phone following the instructions it doesn't recognize my TV it recognizes another TV in the house and so when I tap the icon for the earbuds and try to use it nothing works towards my TV which is right in front of me it just recognizes a TV that isn't even on my account and it's listed as a device I could I could add to my account so and that person complains to me hey quit messing with my TV so if anybody knows if that's what would help I'd appreciate it because you can't contact Roku I tried to contact him about that pro remote where you can plug your earbuds into and that don't work because if you plug your earbuds into it five or six hours after a week or so your battery is dead and you can't charge it I had to send it back but God bless you everybody be safe and be happy

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: roku mobile app won't recognize one of my devices **FIXED, I think**

Hi @Elite1Ray,

Welcome, and thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We're closing out the old thread for us to identify whether there will be a related issue regarding this. Could you tell us if this is a private or public network where you're connected?

Have you been able to access this before without experiencing it? If so, when did you start seeing the issue occur? Also, have you tried any troubleshooting, and what didn't work?

Let us know more about this so that we can further assist you.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator