Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JML3
Reel Rookie

Pairing buttons request for the mobile app

Jump to solution

Good morning am making a request for myself and others who bought the first set of Roku streaming stick (eg) the 3500x models, the remote has stopped working completely,  i was using the mobile app for a while but decided to reset  the device, to see if that would help but it did not, now when trying to use it the screen gets stock on pairing, and my remote is no longer functional, so can you PLEASE ADD A PAIRING BUTTON TO THE  MOBILE APP if possible, that would help alot i like this model i don't want  to upgrade. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Pairing buttons request for the mobile app

Jump to solution

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, @JML3.

We acknowledge your desire to integrate this functionality into our Roku Mobile app. Your input is important to us, and we assure you that we will promptly share it with the relevant team for further review and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. In the meantime, you can continue to explore and enjoy all the latest features offered by our Roku Mobile App

If you have any other questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to post them here. We're always here to help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, @JML3.

We acknowledge your desire to integrate this functionality into our Roku Mobile app. Your input is important to us, and we assure you that we will promptly share it with the relevant team for further review and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. In the meantime, you can continue to explore and enjoy all the latest features offered by our Roku Mobile App

If you have any other questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to post them here. We're always here to help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@JML3, the 3500 is a "legacy" device, no longer receives updates, doesn't support newer apps, and Roku no longer makes a remote for it.  You'd be better off retiring it, but the only way to get it to work after a factory reset is to buy an old remote off of ebay or somewhere similar and you'd have to know what you're looking for.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.