Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveTheTraveler
Reel Rookie

Glitchy Flickering Screen

Jump to solution

Excuse me, but I got a problem with my screen. Every time I tried my search on the channels I'm looking for, my screen will start glitching for some reason. I don't know if I should contact Roku by email or just simply ask for help in other ways? (Like asking for help from the moderators?) If you guys got anything to stop this, let me know.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Glitchy Flickering Screen

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @DaveTheTraveler!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about the issues you're experiencing on the Roku Mobile app. We'd be happy to suggest troubleshooting steps to help.

Kindly try the following:

• Remove the app and wait for about 60 seconds. Then, reinstall it and log into your Roku account. 
  • Ensure your mobile devices are up to date. 
  • Ensure you've installed the official Roku mobile app

Furthermore, here are the official apps to help you install:

• Visit the App Store® on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), or visit the online App Store to download the Roku mobile app for iOS.
  • Visit the Google Play store on your Android device or the online Google Play store to download the Roku mobile app for Android.

I hope you find this information helpful. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Glitchy Flickering Screen

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @DaveTheTraveler!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about the issues you're experiencing on the Roku Mobile app. We'd be happy to suggest troubleshooting steps to help.

Kindly try the following:

• Remove the app and wait for about 60 seconds. Then, reinstall it and log into your Roku account. 
  • Ensure your mobile devices are up to date. 
  • Ensure you've installed the official Roku mobile app

Furthermore, here are the official apps to help you install:

• Visit the App Store® on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), or visit the online App Store to download the Roku mobile app for iOS.
  • Visit the Google Play store on your Android device or the online Google Play store to download the Roku mobile app for Android.

I hope you find this information helpful. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.