Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiwisbrown
Reel Rookie

Element Roku frame dropping

Jump to solution

Hello all! I use an Element . Roku Tv at work and I have had the same issue with frame rate/dropping for months and cannot figure it out.

Whenever something is playing media via the HDMI (computer preset on the home page) at 60fps, the stream will slow down and buffer slightly as it just seems like it cannot process it. Tv settings are normal, but even game mode does not solve the issue.

I’ve looked on this subreddit, I’ve looked all over Google, and no one seems to have an answer. Can anyone help? I’ll give an award if this can get resolved. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Element Roku frame dropping

Jump to solution

Hi @kiwisbrown

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We can catch that you are having an issue with the display refresh rate on your Roku TV. Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources and following the steps to help get reviewed: How to change the display refresh rate to match the native format of each movie, video or TV show

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kiwisbrown

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We can catch that you are having an issue with the display refresh rate on your Roku TV. Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources and following the steps to help get reviewed: How to change the display refresh rate to match the native format of each movie, video or TV show

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

kiwisbrown
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuNimfa-C 

Really thankful to you sir, my issue is solved.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@kiwisbrown

Thank you for getting in touch with us and for letting us know that your issue has been resolved. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that I am actually a female. Nonetheless, I am glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you in resolving the issue you were experiencing.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos