Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frazzled1

Change Email on account???

Jump to solution

Can I change the Email on account??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Change Email on account???

Jump to solution

@Frazzled1-

Verfy the email address associated with your Roku account via Roku menu path Settings > System > About. 

Log into https://my.roku.com/account/edit using that email address as your login name -- it doesn't matter if it's not still an active email address, at this point it's just a login name.  (If you don't know the password, though, you are out of luck because the password reset email can only go to the address currently on record.) 

Enter the new email address and press the Save Changes button.   When confirmed, this will not only change the email address shown via Settings > System > About on any Roku device(s) linked to that account, it will also update the email address you use to log into your Roku web account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

Jump to solution

Yes.

In the Community forum click on your avatar (upper right side of screen), then select "My Settings".  You should see an email section there under "Personal"

Otherwise, you can login to your dashboard at https://www.roku.com/, and under Account/Account Info you should see your email address and can change it there as well.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy

Jump to solution

@Frazzled1-

Verfy the email address associated with your Roku account via Roku menu path Settings > System > About. 

Log into https://my.roku.com/account/edit using that email address as your login name -- it doesn't matter if it's not still an active email address, at this point it's just a login name.  (If you don't know the password, though, you are out of luck because the password reset email can only go to the address currently on record.) 

Enter the new email address and press the Save Changes button.   When confirmed, this will not only change the email address shown via Settings > System > About on any Roku device(s) linked to that account, it will also update the email address you use to log into your Roku web account.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

Jump to solution

Yes.

In the Community forum click on your avatar (upper right side of screen), then select "My Settings".  You should see an email section there under "Personal"

Otherwise, you can login to your dashboard at https://www.roku.com/, and under Account/Account Info you should see your email address and can change it there as well.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos