Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jrock6349

Can’t find three of my Roku TVs

I can’t get three on my Roku TVs to show up when I search for devices the only one that shows up as the one that gots the ad on Roku

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: Can’t find three of my Roku TVs only the one with the ad on Roku advisor showing up

Hi @Jrock6349

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to know how we can help you. Can you please give us more details about the issue you're having so we can further assist you?

Regards,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
422Oceana

Re: Can’t find three of my Roku TVs only the one with the ad on Roku advisor showing up

Arvy:

I have the same issue. I have three Roku devices and two iPhones with the official Roku app (one of which I just installed). On my first iPhone, all three Roku devices can be found ... no problem. My second iPhone, the app can only locate one Roku device. The iPhones and all Roku devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. How do I get iPhone 2 to locate the other Roku devices?

0 Kudos
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Hi @422Oceana

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with the Roku app connecting to your Roku TV. We're sorry to hear about the experience, this is not what we aim for.

Have you tried reinstalling your app and rebooting your device before downloading the Roku app again and trying to connect to see if that helps resolve the issue you're experiencing?

Let us know what you find out so that we can assist you further.

Best regards,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos