Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neliloba
Reel Rookie

Re: Problema con el sitio del cable HDMI gratuito

Hello Jhon, nice to greet you. Briefly I tell you that I am trying to order the HDMI cable extender, but it has been impossible. When I enter the page and fill out the form with the information requested, in one of the boxes it asks me to enter the serial number (SN) of the Roku Streaming Stick, but when I type it exactly as it is on the device, it gives me a notice reporting that the serial number is wrong, I have already tried to solve it by placing the "O" and the number "0" but it does not work for me with either of the two.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HDMI EXTENSION APPILCATION FORM ERROR WITH SN

Thanks for the added information, @neliloba.

May we also know in what specific website you are trying to order the HDMI Extender? In this case, kindly try to visit our official support website to help you order successfully.

Let us know if this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Problema con el sitio del cable HDMI gratuito

@neliloba, the number on the stick itself may not be a serial number even if it's labeled as such.  It might be a "Device ID".  You can see the real serial number by navigating to Settings->System->About on your Roku device.  You can also copy and paste it from the the list of linked devices on your Roku account at https://my.roku.com.  Make sure you log in with the email address that's displayed on that same "About" screen.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to searchpost your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.
Additional Resources
Check out our support articles for more content.