Ellie8192

Using the Roku TV exclusive wireless soundbar and Roku wireless speakers together

Jump to solution

I have a Hisense Roku TV. I’m trying to figure out if it’s possible to use a Roku TV exclusive soundbar with the wireless speakers are the (REAR) surround sound. If it’s not, a simple “No” would be appreciated unless there’s another route to solve my problem.

———————

- For example, if the StreamBar (Pro) is a solution.

———————

If it’s possible, please give me a step by step list on where to start and how to connect.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Using the Roku TV exclusive wireless soundbar and Roku wireless speakers together

Jump to solution

Hi @Ellie8192,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for reaching out for support. Roku wireless speakers only work as mains paired to a Roku TV. Please be aware that non-Roku TVs can't be used with them. The wireless speakers can be paired with the Roku Soundbar, Streambar, or Streambar Pro, in which case they would be rear speakers.

This article provides information about the different audio configurations you can achieve depending on what TV and Roku audio products you own. How to set up a Roku surround sound system.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Using the Roku TV exclusive wireless soundbar and Roku wireless speakers together

Jump to solution

Hi @Ellie8192,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for reaching out for support. Roku wireless speakers only work as mains paired to a Roku TV. Please be aware that non-Roku TVs can't be used with them. The wireless speakers can be paired with the Roku Soundbar, Streambar, or Streambar Pro, in which case they would be rear speakers.

This article provides information about the different audio configurations you can achieve depending on what TV and Roku audio products you own. How to set up a Roku surround sound system.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.