Ranman54

ROKU SOUND BAR PRO. ROKU WIRELESS SPEAKERS POPPING

TCL ROKU OLED 65" TV. ROKU SOUND BAR PRO. ROKU WIRELESS SPEAKERS (2)

ROKU WIRELESS SUBWOOFER.

POPPING, POPPING, POPPING constantly from subwoofer. HELP!

7 REPLIES 7
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU SOUND BAR PRO. ROKU WIRELESS SPEAKERS POPPING

Hi, @Ranman54

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we'd be more than glad to assist. We'll need additional details for us to further grasp the issue you've experienced better. May we know when you first noticed this issue started to occur? Additionally, does this popping sound occur when streaming a particular channel, or happen with every audio output? Furthermore, what steps have you attempted already to resolve the issue?

The more details you provide, the better we can assist.

We hope to hear back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ZeroNull
Streaming Star

I'm going on three months with the popping in all of my speakers. I feel your pain. Enough to make my head pop. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @ZeroNull @Ranman54

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we'd like to gather more details for us to investigate this case further. Kindly provide the requested below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Is this happening to a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once we have this information, we'll be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ZeroNull
Streaming Star

@RokuTakashi 

I have a separate post with all that information under: 10-23-2023 10:54 AM Wireless speakers popping

I merely so happen to see this & thought to reply. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the response, @ZeroNull

We'll provide an update to the appropriate Roku team regarding this issue.

Hoping for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cssTN
Channel Surfer

I can’t believe this popping issue continues, well over 2 months… And how do you not know that this is happening? Do you not test your software updates before rolling them out - why is all of our equipment your guinea pigs? How can there have not been a fix for the ongoing issues we face within two weeks of the complaints first rolling in? Every response I read to these threads appears as if it’s the first time happening. That’s embarrassing for you and beyond irritating for all of your loyal customers. That number is dwindling I’m sure. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cssTN,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience, and this is not what we aim for. We will be delighted to assist you further with this issue, but we'll need to gather more information. Can you please provide us with the Roku device that you're using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku streambar, Roku TV-Specify) What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? May we know what the current software version of your Roku device is by going to settings, system, and about?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                  John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos