Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coachesofatl
Reel Rookie

publish Keep get a error the Roku website is having technical issues

Keep get a error the Roku website is having technical issues 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: publish Keep get a error the Roku website is having technical issues

You've posted in the Direct Publisher forum.  You should be aware that Roku no longer supports DP.  Could this be the reason for your "issues"?

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
Coachesofatl
Reel Rookie

- Do you have the link to what we should be doing 🙂

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

As I indicated, if you were using Direct Publisher (DP) to build or manage a channel, you'll need to switch to using the Roku SDK.  The SDK involves writing Brightscript code, so, if you're not comfortable with that, you should seek out help from a third party.  There are some posts on the developer's side of this site with offers to help others transition to the SDK.

I offer a free solution available in my signature below.  I recommend you take a look at all available solutions to see what fits your needs the best.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.