Content types that Roku Direct Publisher supports:
- Short Form Video: A stand-alone video usually less than 30 minutes long.
- Movie: Feature film or feature-length film.
- Live: Live linear stream.
- Series: Collection of seasons with episodes (e.g., TV Show) or a mini-series which is a collection of episodes with no seasons.
- Episode: Part of a series or mini-series.
Note: Roku direct publisher will not show individual episodes under a category, only under a series.
- TV Special: A stand-alone TV show
|Content Type||Show under a category||Has a dedicated screen|
|- Short Form Video||Yes||No|
|- - Episode||No (only under a series)||No|
|- TV Special||Yes||Yes|
If you are looking for a robust solution to manage your content feed, then check out our OTTfeed.com platform, it will save you a lot of time and frustration managing and debugging your feed.
Here are some of the features:
- Supports all types of content (Movie, Series, Episodic, TV specials, Short-form and Live)
- Create categories and playlists and organize by tags or titles
- Preview content before publishing your feed
- Specify ad breaks for each video in addition to global ad breaks
- Build a cast library and add credits to each video
- Connect and import video metadata from Vimeo account with access token
- Supports multi-images, trickplay, closed caption, subtitles and much more
- Content feed is secure and hosted on a CDN
If you are interested go to https://OTTfeed.com and click “Start 7-day free trial”.
OTTfeed: all-in-one video feed management system for Roku Direct Publisher. Start 7-Day free trial then $49/month go to https://OTTfeed.com