Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmatt0806
Channel Surfer

Overhang - Logo Size and Changing Color?

I'm using the "Simple Videoplayer Channel" found here and I'm trying to change the overhang logo and background color. The logo displays, but I'm not sure about the size. I have the image at 400 x 90...is this the correct size? Also, when I change the "color" property of the overhang, it doesn't match the logo background even though they are the same hex values. It looks like there is a default background in the overhang that is still slightly shown even though I'm setting color alpha to 100%. Any ideas?

<Overhang
      showClock="true"
 logoUri="pkg:/images/channel-logo.png"
 logoBaselineOffset="20"
 color="0x01182AFF"/>
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Re: Overhang - Logo Size and Changing Color?

I think you posted this in the wrong section. Try the "Roku Developer" Section, this is the Direct Publisher. Which is sorta a template based/Wordpress style themed method of building, but without the custom coding. 
0 Kudos
jmatt0806
Channel Surfer

Re: Overhang - Logo Size and Changing Color?

"Pasnow" wrote:
I think you posted this in the wrong section. Try the "Roku Developer" Section, this is the Direct Publisher. Which is sorta a template based/Wordpress style themed method of building, but without the custom coding. 

You're right, I did. Thanks
0 Kudos