Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewStylePlus
Binge Watcher

Content feed is missing after channel publishing

My Direct Publisher channel was published 2 days ago. Before that, all my content was working just fine. Ever since the publishing, all my content is gone missing. Only a handful of videos is actually showing. Has anyone encountered this issue? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Content feed is missing after channel publishing

If you're able to, please post your feed file for inspection. You may have a logic error.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
NewStylePlus
Binge Watcher

I'm not sure. I deleted the channel from my Roku TV and then added it using the vanity code. That channel is working as it should. This is the same one I’ve been using from before the channel was published. Then I went to the Roku channel store and downloaded the new style plus channel, the published one. That version is the one that is not working properly. I can’t figure out what could be the problem and why does it seem to be 2 versions of the channel? When I add the channel with the vanity code, the same version as what’s in the channel store is what I should be added, right? I thought that once a channel is published, the “old” channel would essentially  become the published channel but it seems that there are 2 versions of New Style Plus out there. Do you have any thoughts on that? 

0 Kudos
NewStylePlus
Binge Watcher

How do I get that? 

0 Kudos