Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alemapnna
Reel Rookie

Since last update roku goes back to home page when hitting back button

I bought a new roku a while back because my old one was causing various problems after it would update. One of those problems was an app going back to the home page when I hit the back button. It's been fine until this last update but it's happening again. I've updated all the apps and tried restarting the roku but nothing helps. Is there a way to opt out of the updates? It works ok until then.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Since last update roku goes back to home page when hitting back button

Hello @Alemapnna

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur when accessing a specific channel or all channels installed on your Roku device? 

If it's just on one channel, removing the app then reinstalling it may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart > Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos