Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neptor
Visitor

where can i find this

[youtube:2jsk40ge]PiZn9Sxubgc[/youtube:2jsk40ge]where can i find this plug in?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
neptor
Visitor

Re: where can i find this

does any body now about this plug in? please
0 Kudos
ackmanx
Visitor

Perhaps you should contact the person that uploaded the video. There's no context in the video this even relates to Roku.
0 Kudos
Komag
Roku Guru

Well it is a Roku game "Rainbow Dash". But the guy is just saying he uses GIMP for the level design and wrote his own plugin for this functionality. But that's Romans I XVI (maker of Retaliate, Snake, Tiles, etc), and he's super nice, might be willing to help you out.
0 Kudos
ackmanx
Visitor

Any idea how he was able to deploy a channel instantly like that? It appears that his channel is never reloaded at all but it is running off of new assets generated by GIMP.
0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

"ackmanx" wrote:
Any idea how he was able to deploy a channel instantly like that? It appears that his channel is never reloaded at all but it is running off of new assets generated by GIMP.

I don't think the channel is doing anything other than reading a file on a webserver at certain intervals. The plug-in seems to be about translating the GUI into parameters.
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
neptor
Visitor

thanks you guys for all your answer, that help me a lot thanks
0 Kudos