Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhishek
Channel Surfer

Re: Add the "non-certified channels", I geting the error

Jump to solution
"RokuNB" wrote:
Sorry, i am not sure what you are referring to - can you explain in more detail?
where in the portal there is no message, what should it be etc

Now if we add any non-ceritified channel in browser using channel code, and if it is not available in user's country then it doesn't show any error in browser. Also after adding if user tries to see it in his device he won't find it as well.
0 Kudos
RokuNB
Roku Guru

Jump to solution
"abhishek" wrote:
Now if we add any non-ceritified channel in browser using channel code, and if it is not available in user's country then it doesn't show any error in browser. Also after adding if user tries to see it in his device he won't find it as well.

Please check again and let me know - i think i saw in passing a recent fix that i think should have addressed that.
0 Kudos
luaymn

Jump to solution

Please from where you got this list of country in your account, I cant see it or find it in my account?

0 Kudos
Iraq05

Jump to solution

How do I add a non certified channel ? I go to my account hit add channel and keeps coming up add access code how do I get access code?

0 Kudos