Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EnTerr
Level 8

roDeviceInfo.GetDisplayProperties() minor mismatch

"http://sdkdocs.roku.com/display/sdkdoc/ifDeviceInfo#ifDeviceInfo-GetDisplayProperties()asObject" wrote:

• Internal Boolean Set to true if the display is part of the Roku Player (such as a Roku TV), false otherwise

• Hdr10 Boolean Set to true if the attached display supports HDR 10, false otherwise

• DolbyVision Boolean Set to true if the attached display supports Dolby Vision, false otherwise

Some of the fields returned by roDeviceInfo.GetDisplayProperties() are supposedly Boolean. Instead what i see is the roInt 0. Not sure if documentation or implementation is wrong (Boolean makes more sense)

PS. also, GetDrmInfo(DRM_info as Object) as Object does not take an argument - it should be GetDrmInfo( ) as object
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: roDeviceInfo.GetDisplayProperties() minor mismatch

Thanks for the report. Smiley Very Happy

I've filed a bug about the GetDisplayProperties fields being returned as integer rather than Boolean.

Also I made a fix to the GetDrmInfo() documentation to remove the bogus argument in the prototype.
0 Kudos