Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EnTerr
Roku Guru

roDeviceInfo.GetDisplayProperties() minor mismatch

"http://sdkdocs.roku.com/display/sdkdoc/ifDeviceInfo#ifDeviceInfo-GetDisplayProperties()asObject" wrote:

• Internal Boolean Set to true if the display is part of the Roku Player (such as a Roku TV), false otherwise

• Hdr10 Boolean Set to true if the attached display supports HDR 10, false otherwise

• DolbyVision Boolean Set to true if the attached display supports Dolby Vision, false otherwise

Some of the fields returned by roDeviceInfo.GetDisplayProperties() are supposedly Boolean. Instead what i see is the roInt 0. Not sure if documentation or implementation is wrong (Boolean makes more sense)

PS. also, GetDrmInfo(DRM_info as Object) as Object does not take an argument - it should be GetDrmInfo( ) as object
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKC
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: roDeviceInfo.GetDisplayProperties() minor mismatch

Thanks for the report. 😄

I've filed a bug about the GetDisplayProperties fields being returned as integer rather than Boolean.

Also I made a fix to the GetDrmInfo() documentation to remove the bogus argument in the prototype.
0 Kudos