Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modifications made in brightscript are not reflected

made some modifications in the brightscript code ...but they dont reflect in the outpu(TV).....what could be the reason for this ???
please do help ...
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Re: modifications made in brightscript are not reflected

"andenagaveni24" wrote:
made some modifications in the brightscript code ...but they dont reflect in the outpu(TV).....what could be the reason for this ???
please do help ...

You'll have to be more specific than that: what did you modify (was it example code) and what were the changes you did? Also did you remember to package and upload the new version. Also, did you add some debug print around the change, to see on the console that it actually goes there (sometimes i do that when i feel code acts insanely and does not "listen" to me - and often it turns it never went to that branch)
0 Kudos
destruk
Binge Watcher

Re: modifications made in brightscript are not reflected

If you mean changed theme graphics (overhang, splice, etc etc) then you either need to change the filename in the package and all references to it, or reboot your roku box to clear the cached files.
0 Kudos