Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jay_kexp

Where is the SDK?

Hey All,

I just signed up for a developer account, and was directed to http://www.roku.com/developer to download the SDK, but there is no download link. I emailed Roku Support but it's been crickets from them. Can anyone direct me to the latest SDK?

Thank!!
Jay
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
kc8pql
Visitor

Re: Where is the SDK?

Follow the "Log in to your developer account" link. Once you log in you should see it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, I don't work for Roku.
Netflix Player N1000X, XDS 2100X (premature death by lightning)
Roku2 XD 3050X, Roku2 XS 3100R, Roku2 4210R
0 Kudos
jay_kexp

Thanks, I did that and there is no link. It used to be there (I had a different account a couple years ago for a different job), but there is nothing there right now but my Account Information (address), PIN Information, and Payment Information. No link to the SDK.

I don't have any Roku tied to my account yet, but I can't imagine that would prevent me from downloading the SDK, maybe??

Other thoughts?

Thanks
Jay
0 Kudos
squirreltown
Roku Guru

Click on Developer Site upper right hand corner near your user name
Kinetics Screensavers
0 Kudos
kc8pql
Visitor

^ +1.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, I don't work for Roku.
Netflix Player N1000X, XDS 2100X (premature death by lightning)
Roku2 XD 3050X, Roku2 XS 3100R, Roku2 4210R
0 Kudos
DerekHelps
Visitor

What happens at: https://owner.roku.com/Developer when signed in? If the SDK download link isn't shown there for your account, you may have to register that account as a developer.
Netgear WNR2000v2
Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT Firmware acting as Client Bridge
Soundbridge M2000/M500/R1000
Roku 2 XS 3100
-------------------------------------------------
It's all in the <sup>details</sup>
0 Kudos
jay_kexp

So I cleared my cookies and re-logged in as suggested, and now see the proper menu. Not sure what the issue was but I see the SDK stuff now.

Thanks for the help all!! I'm off and running again!

Best
Jay
0 Kudos