Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IRoad
Visitor

Wowza Server, Cupertino Streaming, H264

I have a problem with my Roku XD and my personal channel (beta test).
My Wowza Server works well, I can watch the streaming on my Ipad, Ipod and Iphone and also on my regular pc with Silverlight.
On my Roku the streaming is NOT smoothly, is chunck (pixel etc) but the audio is fine.
My configuration is H264 Baseline and the bit-rate is 1.5Mb, i don't understand why on Apple device is fine and not in the Roku.
Someone can help me...please
Thank you
F
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

Re: Wowza Server, Cupertino Streaming, H264

You'll probably have better luck posting this over on the developer forum: viewforum.php?f=34
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Channel Surfer

Thread moved :). Can't believe I missed this one altogether lol.

C. Shawn Smith
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
RokuKevin
Visitor

IRoad,

If you have a stream url for me to look at, I might be able to provide more guidance (you can PM me if you don't want to share publicly). Otherwise, a good resource would be our encoding guide which has a section about setting streaming on Wowza to be Roku compatible.

--Kevin
0 Kudos