Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llamaspit
Visitor

Video Poker Channel Not Working

I can no longer access the channel. After accessing the channel store, it no longer shows on my list of channels. It shows in the store, and when I click "go to channel" it just takes me back to the main screen. Is this channel no longer?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Visitor

Re: Video Poker Channel Not Working

An update has just been published, Please go to the channel store to make sure you get the latest version.
0 Kudos
jbrave
Channel Surfer

Maybe you exceeded the 30 channel limit, delete some less used channels and then try adding the Poker Channel.
Screenshades: The first Screensaver for Roku2!
Musiclouds: The best free internet music, on your Roku!
Ouroborialis: Psychedelic Screensaver for Roku!
0 Kudos
LB927
Reel Rookie

did you ever get video poker to work?  I am also having the same problem. contacted customer service several times. still not working..unsubscribed and re subscribed several time. still doesn't work

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Assuming you're speaking of this Video Poker, I think I know what's wrong.  It has to be updated for the recent v12 update.  No promises on when that will happen as I'll probably do a major feature update (that many will probably hate 🙂) at the same time.  My enthusiasm for Roku development is practically nonexistent at this point.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
LB927
Reel Rookie

We just replaced our roku streaming stick with another roku streaming stick 4k..Set up went well...all channels work EXCEPT video poker..whenever you select the channel it takes you back to the roku home screen..ive contacted customer support several times thru email did ALL the suggestions and it still does not work...their last email said to contact the developer..which I did and was advised to contact roku. I am so frustrated at this point..does anyone have any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Which Video Poker game?  I'm guessing you contacted the wrong developer.  I know there's an issue with my game, but when it will be fixed I can't say.  See my post right above yours.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos