Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Buque
Level 7

Using the NDK

How do I get the roku NDK?
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Komag
Level 9

Re: Using the NDK

:?: Ask REALLY nicely...maybe? :mrgreen:

Seriously, if you are actually a big wig developer, you might get some response with direct email
0 Kudos
BradC
Level 7

viewtopic.php?p=455791#p455791
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos
David_Buque
Level 7

Smiley Sad :roll: :roll: Smiley Sad .............. :?: :?: :?: :?: ......
0 Kudos
David_Buque
Level 7

@Komag.whom should I send the email to?
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Level 7

You can try developer[at]roku.com or partners[at]roku.com.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
sjb64
Level 7

TheEndless, with all the channels you have created, you still use BrightScript exclusively right? Am a C# (essentially Pascal) programmer, so not interested in a C++ platform personally, but was just curious.
FlixRaider channel
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Level 7

"sjb64" wrote:
TheEndless, with all the channels you have created, you still use BrightScript exclusively right? Am a C# (essentially Pascal) programmer, so not interested in a C++ platform personally, but was just curious.

Yes, everything I've developed for the Roku has been done in BrightScript. Outside of Roku development, I primarily use C# and java.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos