Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Buque
Visitor

Using the NDK

How do I get the roku NDK?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Komag
Roku Guru

Re: Using the NDK

:?: Ask REALLY nicely...maybe? :mrgreen:

Seriously, if you are actually a big wig developer, you might get some response with direct email
0 Kudos
BradC
Channel Surfer

viewtopic.php?p=455791#p455791
♦MiniGolf♦HangMan♦Brain Puck♦Retro Tennis♦BORK♦FLIP♦Pathogen♦Pathogen 2♦Shut the Box♦Birdie♦Logic♦Dots♦Pool♦küglo♦Bubble Wrap♦Trivia Channel♦Mancala♦Air Hockey♦Weather♦CAMERA♦Your Photos Screensaver♦Desert Beauty Screensaver♦Wild Lakes Screensaver♦
0 Kudos
David_Buque
Visitor

😞 :roll: :roll: 😞 .............. :?: :?: :?: :?: ......
0 Kudos
David_Buque
Visitor

@Komag.whom should I send the email to?
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

You can try developer[at]roku.com or partners[at]roku.com.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos
sjb64
Roku Guru

TheEndless, with all the channels you have created, you still use BrightScript exclusively right? Am a C# (essentially Pascal) programmer, so not interested in a C++ platform personally, but was just curious.
0 Kudos
TheEndless
Channel Surfer

"sjb64" wrote:
TheEndless, with all the channels you have created, you still use BrightScript exclusively right? Am a C# (essentially Pascal) programmer, so not interested in a C++ platform personally, but was just curious.

Yes, everything I've developed for the Roku has been done in BrightScript. Outside of Roku development, I primarily use C# and java.
My Channels: http://roku.permanence.com - Twitter: @TheEndlessDev
Instant Watch Browser (NetflixIWB), Aquarium Screensaver (AQUARIUM), Clever Clocks Screensaver (CLEVERCLOCKS), iTunes Podcasts (ITPC), My Channels (MYCHANNELS)
0 Kudos